Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Art Bible

With great power comes great responsibility, and for today my responsibility as Art Director was to get started and have a decent draft of the Art Bible for our game. I had started it a few days ago, but I didn't really have any guidelines in mind, so it was rather messy and unorganized. During the weekend I finally found some good references to follow, and I feel it is a lot more solid and organized now, ready to be presented.

Beside that, I've been overlooking the assets our modelers have been producing, and I got a compliment on most of them looking pretty similar in style, and that is just always nice to hear.

For now, there is a concept piece I did, but can still be refined a little bit more before I post it.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment