Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mortal Kombat inspired character

This is a quick sketch I did while being inspired (and very much excited) about the new Mortal Kombat game coming out. I decided to create a new female character following their classic female ninjas (Kitana, Mileena, Jade), and make her "the red one" since it is my favorite color. I also gave her a circular blade which could be her signature weapon to match the other female ninjas. 
I used the concept art for Jade as a reference for the pose.
I came up with a few names for her, and ended up liking Fabia or Diana the most. I'm still not sure though. Anyway, hope you like her!


Mortal Kombat and it's characters are all owned by Warner Bros.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! How quick was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    It probably was like 1 hour for the pencils, and 1 hour for coloring.

    ReplyDelete